I’ve adapted this recipe from here.
I’ve made MANY smoothies in my day, and I have to say, this has got to be my favorite to date. This is so creamy, smooth, naturally delicious, and just plain heavenly! I know that I will be making this recipe over and over again. I honestly had a hard time waiting to finish drinking it, while taking the photos for this blog post. LOL It was definitely THAT good!
Creamy Coconut Cinnamon Smoothie
* 1 1/2 cups milk of choice (I used my Quick Cashew Milk)
* 1 medium frozen banana (I sliced mine up before freezing, to making blending much easier & quicker)
* 1 heaping teaspoon coconut cream concentrate (You can purchase this from Tropical Traditions)
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
* 1 teaspoon virgin coconut oil (I used the black label Tropical Traditions…
View original post 17 more words