So doing this!
With the Easter holidays in full swing for many and with over a week to go we have put together a list of 50 ideas for free family fun. Why not make a boredom buster jar and fill it with the family’s favourites from this list then whenever anyone dares to utters that phrase ‘I’m boooored’ you can pick out an activity?
- Make Easter bunny masks in minutes and send the little ones out to hop in the garden.
- Give everyone a pound or two and go bargain hunting in the local charity shops.
- Head to your local library – there are often craft and storytelling activities in the holidays to enjoy too.
- Make a game of Hoopla for the garden from paper plates
- Head to the garden centre and buy some sunflower seeds to grow or some tomato or mini cucumber plants for the…
View original post 453 more words